Re: [OM] OM-2 Hot Shoe Question

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2 Hot Shoe Question
From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 08:18:27 -0500
Chris,

Enjoyed your pictures.  Prairie Sunset #4 is my favorite, too.  And I
enjoyed the Canada goose staring you down.  I didn't realize that we share
so many backyard birds with Alberta: downies, blue jays, black-capped
chickadees, etc.

Paul van Tuyl has Shoe 3s for $18 US:
http://www.olympusguy.com/NewLArt4.htm

Regards,