Re: [OM] Lenses, MC or SC, etc.

Subject: Re: [OM] Lenses, MC or SC, etc.
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 17:52:46 -0500
Just don't fret it. That's my opinion.  Sure MC is good, but SC isn't all
bad. The 75-150 is a lot of fun.  As I said, my most used zoom.

As for a telephoto, you have a lot of choices.  The pair of 200s, the f/4
and the f/5.  The f/5 is much smaller and lighter, so I like it a lot, but
it has to be pretty bright out (although f/4 isn't exactly fast).  The next
bump, in size and money is the 300/4.5.  Nice lens. Pretty big. Pretty
pricey.

For the money, I'd probably consider a 65-200/5.  Very versatile.  If you
want a fixed focal length, I'd start with the 200/5 or 200/4.

Tom