Re: [OM] Tack sharp (OT reply)

Subject: Re: [OM] Tack sharp (OT reply)
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 10:46:37 -0700
In a message dated 7/29/00 "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:

<< Taking another tack, I've been dreaming about sailing lately... >>

Me too! Went out briefly Saturday night for the first time in two weeks.
Wildflower (our 30' Santa Cruz style ULDB) has sat languishing for a
couple weeks now thanks to my going off to shoot the American Le Mans
Series event at Sears Point a week back. BTW, some of that work has
slowly made it's way onto my website, the rest will be there hopefully
tomorrow. Sportscars are probably the most beautiful (I think anyway)
cars to shoot and it was a great weekend so worth a looksee for those
who enjoy racing photography. Links are on the front page of the site.

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com