Re: [OM] Unusual eBay sighting...

Subject: Re: [OM] Unusual eBay sighting...
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 17:38:02 EDT
A bit unusual, but he IS selling something, even though it's not an "item"
you can hold! (Did you ever buy software that was downloaded to you instead
of mailed?) The only thing I can say is he recently had a bunch of Olympus
stuff (and other brands). He said in his ads that he bought out a camera
store. I purchased a Tokina 25-50 mm lens in OM mount. I had never seen or
heard of that lens, and I am very familiar with Tokinas. It arrived quickly
and in the stated condition (new, never sold). He has 341 positives and only
1 negative in his eBay rating, so I figured he was worth the risk.

Regards,
George S.