RE: [OM] Hoya lens?

Subject: RE: [OM] Hoya lens?
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 07:19:34 GMT
Oh, thanks for the offer, Brian, but I was trying to be ironic. That's what I get for watching "Daria" on MTV while reading my e-mail. Irony comes across poorly enough in cartoons and hardly at all in writing.

I'm not really looking for anything right now. Translation: I can't afford the 35/2.8 Zuiko shift I actually need right now.

Lex
===