Re: [OM] Very Odd Insect OT (if it wasn't OT, it is now!)

Subject: Re: [OM] Very Odd Insect OT (if it wasn't OT, it is now!)
From: jpendley@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 11:10:13 -0400
Erwin,
I certainly wanted to see this dangerous, if short-sighted, rodent for
myself.  Unfortunately, Netscape produced one of its frequent errors
when I tried your link.  Perhaps we've discovered another reason to
black out the lettering on the camera, especially the "ti" and probably
the "4."  We must find a way to outsmart these predatory pests.
Regards,
John P