Re: [OM] Hoya lens?

Subject: Re: [OM] Hoya lens?
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 02:17:47 GMT
Touche!

I've only paged through some of the books Roger and Frances Schultz have co-written. For the most part they appear to lean toward ease of digestion and away from the kind of data found in other books.

OTOH, why should a table of numbers be more persuasive than a considered summary conclusion based on objective testing? Granted, it *does* tend to make for convincing arguments. But an informed opinion takes less time to read, can be just as illuminating and generally is far more entertaining.

Lex
===
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics."
Disraeli (1804-81)