[OM] ADITL4 &TOPE 3

Subject: [OM] ADITL4 &TOPE 3
From: "Olaf Greve" <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 08:16:56 GMT
Hi

Steve Goss wrote:
Did the time for "A Day In The Life" number four pass by without anyone
noticing? or did I just miss it?

Steve, I've decided to leave the ADITL events in the hands of George Anderson, so it's at his discretion whether there will be one or not. I've sent George the scripts for the TOPE events, these scripts can be modified with relatively little effort to fit ADITL, so George was going to check into them to see if he would go through with it or not. Unfortunately (for us) though, George is a very busy man, so I assume he has not yet had the time to get around to it, and I fear he may not get around to it for the time being. Perhaps later this year (e.g. the winter equinox) he will have more time, but again, George will be the one to decide...

Then John Lind added:
Nope, timetable for it is approx. 14 August through approx. 30 September, spanning the Equinox. Theme is "bokeh"

This is actually the TOPE 3 event, but yes, you're right... In only a few days from now it's time to fire up your bokeh guns and shoot some pics related to thet. Fortunately my holiday falls within the shooting period, so I'll have a good excuse to give the stack of Provia F film I just ordered a decent try...:)))

and you can always see the schedule of events here: http://www.web-wizards.com/olympus/tope/events.html
The TOPE pages begin here:  http://www.web-wizards.com/olympus/tope/

Correct, but please note one thing: I've made a name change to my server space, at present "web-wizards" is still in existance too, and it still points to the right server, but in the future this may not be the case. The URLs I prefer to use are:
Schedule:
http://www.millennics.com/olympus/tope/events.html
Main page:
http://www.millennics.com/olympus/tope/