RE: [OM] Short course on OM-10 FC

Subject: RE: [OM] Short course on OM-10 FC
From: Hans van Veluwen <HVeluwen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 11:25:01 +0200
:viewfinder.  When I take flash pictures they have a black bar
:on the left 1/5th of the picture; how do I get rid of that?.

The camera was not synchronized for flash. When you mount an Olympus T
flash, the OM-10 is automatically synchronized; with a non-dedicated flash
you have to pull the mode lever to manual mode. If the manual adapter is
placed, it must be set to 1/30 or slower.

:I don't know what the "Manual Adapter" is that is one of the modes.

That's the thing plugged into the front. It enabled manual mode. You set the
shutter speed. Be aware that the selected shutter speed does not show up in
the viewfinder. It only displays what the camera would have selected in auto
mode and it's up to you to use this shutter speed or select a better one.

:When you put it in Auto mode does it set the shutter speed automatically
: while I twist the apeture ring?

That's the idea.

:What does the little thing plugged into the front of the
:camera labeled "FC" do?

See above.

hnz