Re: [OM] ........Personalized OM4Ti... Pt 2......

Subject: Re: [OM] ........Personalized OM4Ti... Pt 2......
From: Garry Lewis <glewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 11:52:53 -0500
>OTOH........ what kind of skin can make the resale value skyrocket ????

any of the exotic endangered animal skins. An you would have to resale it on
the Black Market, with the price adjusted to take care of any fines. I
don't think we want to go there! Besides your doing this for fun and as a
learning process. An I'd like you to stay around long enough to finish the
project and your report.

                yours waiting for more de-TAILS,

                                Garry D. Lewis
--
a day without an Olympus camera is like a day without "Sunny 16"