[OM] (Fwd) Unsubscribing from the list

From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 10:23:56 +0000
From:          "Gregg" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:            <owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:       Uns*ubscribing from the list
Date:          Thu, 3 Aug 2000 12:11:36 -0400

I must uns*ubscribe from the list for the next two weeks.  My family and I
are going on an extended "jaunt" around the US in our car.  The "corners" of
the trip will be Michigan, Wyoming, Texas, and home to North Carolina.

I wish I could meet with those of you on the list I will be passing by, but
will often be in your area in the middle of the night so we can be in
position to enjoy the new sights come daylight.

In the case of the Texas guys, I will be spending the 13th -16th in
Teacher's meetings in Dallas except for the possible excursion to see a ball
game (at my kid's orders).

See ya soon,
Can't justify my habit without you

Gregg