[OM] Another HOYA lens query

Subject: [OM] Another HOYA lens query
From: davies <Davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: (No, or invalid, date.)
I missed out on the original of the current HOYA query and hope that I'm not
repeating anthing.

I acquired an Olympus OM-1 about one year ago and, in addition to a Zuiko
35-70 zoom lens, I also received the following:

HOYA HMC ZOOM&MACRO 70-210mm 1:3.8 o/62

I have failed to find any information on this lens from other groups - surely,
someone at this well-informed group has some knowledge of the lens!

As a total newcomer, I'm quite pleased with it's performance.  Switching from
Zoom to Macro is a little difficult - is there a special way of doing
this? Has it been marketed at other times/places under other names such as
Tokina or Kenko?  Any info welcome.

Eirwyn