Re: [OM] One you don't have!

Subject: Re: [OM] One you don't have!
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2000 22:24:29 +0000
The problem is we'll never get to see the photograph, since not even light
escapes the even horizon.  Well, maybe never.  If you're lucky you might
"worm hole" your way through, but even then who knows in what space or time
you would get chucked back out again.  We'd likely never find you.

ObOM:  Maybe that's where all the 8mm f/2.8's have gone?

[Additional verse for "Where Have All the Flowers Gone"]

Where have all the fisheyes gone,
Long time passing?
Where have all the fisheyes gone,
Long, long time ago?