RE: [OM] European travel kit try-out (long)

Subject: RE: [OM] European travel kit try-out (long)
From: Frank Berryman <FAB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 09:44:55 -0500
I'd second that motion.  Having lived in Europe for a year when a student, I
never had the urge for anything longer than my 75-150 zoom, and then only
for street candids.  I wish I had had a small macro lens, like the 50mm
f3.5, though.  I believe you will find your wide angle lenses get the most
amount of use.