[OM] Odd WA zooms from Germany on eBay

Subject: [OM] Odd WA zooms from Germany on eBay
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 16:56:55 -0700
I only say odd because I didn't realize Exacta was making OM mount
lenses. The following url is for reference only as this seems pretty
obscure for US OM fans (maybe commonplace in other parts of the world
though...):
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=403534155

Right now they are pretty cheap (and maybe you get what you pay for?
;-)...).

Please no eBay flames or threads. I have no affiliation and thought it
maybe of interest to those who don't often frequent eBay. You all know
how seldomly I post a url from eBay so go easy on me.

To our friends in Europe, can you shed some light on these? Just
curious. Might be a pretty interesting little zoom if it can get good
results. I know nothing about current Exacta stuff. I do know that my
first SLR as a kid was an Exacta and was not the higest in quality.

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com