Re: [OM] .....How much ?.......

Subject: Re: [OM] .....How much ?.......
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 20:42:26 -0500
At 07:46 AM 8/8/2000 +0800, you wrote:
>Dear Z and Z's......
>Friend of a friend is  asking what would be reasonable price for a
>secondhand OM-1n plus 50/1.4........
>
>Also , in your opinion, what do U think of this setup ? Pros Cons, should he
>get the OM-4 instead .. etc .....
>
>Peace
>TMLee

I would get the best OM-4 I could find and never look back.  But if your
friend lives where it gets cold and likes to shoot outdoors in winter, the
OM-1N will work better year round.

I would feel good about the OM-1N combo if I could get it for between $200
and $250 in nice shape.

Don't let him or her try an OM-2S as he or she will like it better than
either. ;-)

Joel Wilcox
Iowa City, Iowa USA