[OM] Lens Test

Subject: [OM] Lens Test
From: Richard Dale <Richard.Dale@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 12:35:02 +0100
Hello, can someone give me a list of sites containing comparative lens tests
(apart from those linked to this site).
I remember looking at something called photopod was it?

Also I'm not too impressed with the performance of the zuiko 35mm F2 and 85
F2, is it worth replacing these with a 2.8 35-80 zoom. I'm very happy with
the 100 2.8 and 90 f2.

How much is said zoom (US price for mint), I know its heavy.

Thanks

Richard

 -----Confidentiality Notice-----
This Communication and the information it contains:-
(a) Is intended only for the person(s) or organisation(s) named above
and for no other person(s) or organisation(s)
(b) May be confidential, legally privileged and protected in law.
Unauthorised use, copying or disclosure of any of it may be unlawful.
please contact us immediately by email at administrator@xxxxxxxxxx