Re: (Fwd) Re: [OM] What lens to carry (again)

Subject: Re: (Fwd) Re: [OM] What lens to carry (again)
From: ZuikoholicRI@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 20:44:19 EDT
In a message dated 08/08/2000 8:16:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Phooey.  There goes that uns*ubstantiated nonsense again.
>
>  Lex
>  ===
>
>  >From: ZuikoholicRI@xxxxxxx
>  >Subject: Re: [OM] What lens to carry (again)
>  >Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 14:43:11 EDT
>  >
>  >The quickest way is probably to use a Cokin or similar filter system. The
>  >polarizer just slides in and out of the holder quickly. Cokin's polarizers
>  >aren't very good, though.

My experience with the Cokin polarizers (I have two, both in the "A" size) is
that they dont show the polarizing "effect" as much as my other polarizers.
To me the difference is noticeable. They are very convenient, though, since I
have a mixed bag of lenses when it comes to filter sizes.

Paul Schings