RE: [OM] Doubler to reach out and touch someone or thing.

Subject: RE: [OM] Doubler to reach out and touch someone or thing.
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 03:33:03 GMT
Steve's a naturalist or something like that, an Australian with a nature center at home. He and wife Terry, an American, do TV shows that are frequently seen in the U.S.

He's most notable for making the Crocadile Dundee caricature seem quite tame by comparison. Steve flings himself headlong out of trucks to tackle kangaroos, out of boats to wrestle crocs and into caves to grab handsful of poisonous snake - all the while reminding viewers how dangerous this is. The most common word in the Steve and Terry vocabulary is "Gawwwjuss!", used to describe the world's ugliest critters with the vilest tempers.

Ring a bell? If not, it's probably 'cause he shoots a Nikon. Obviously he's been bitten, stung and whomped in the head too many times.

Lex
===