Re: [OM] Olympus remote 330?

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus remote 330?
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 01:22:26 EDT
Per,
The Oly 330 was an auto-exposure all-in-one zoom (preceeded the IS-1 except
it was not an SLR). Great little camera, but discontinued when the IS series
went over well. It had a cap with the remote in the cap...and with planned
obsolescence as the manual stated that the battery inside would last approx.
2 years. When I bought my 330, teh remote was dead. I purchased a "new in
box" lid with functioning remote for $12.00 on eBay last year.
Mayhaps this is what he's talking about??

Susan Steele
Amherst, VA USA
"There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness"." (Dave Barry)