Re: [OM] Re: [0M] OM-2n thing

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [0M] OM-2n thing
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 20:49:31 +1000
I've collected info from this list over time. I want to use flash bulbs,
except I can't find an Australian supplier for FP bulbs. And they probably
give too much light for fill situations.

So enter the F280. Trigger it from the FP PC connector. And use it for fill
in. I've just got to get around to doing it. With four sons, a job and an
instructor for sport I haven't time to take photos! The t28 is still unused.
Admittedly, it is winter.

So basically use the F280 as a low powered reusable flash bulb. Which is all
it basically is.

I'm reading Undaunted Courage by Stephen E Ambrose, about Lewis and clark at
the moment. Was that around your way?

Foxy