Re: [OM] Summer's end virtual garage sale

Subject: Re: [OM] Summer's end virtual garage sale
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 10:26:18 -0500
John,

Unfortunately, in my desire for good service, I did send it.  So, we have a
couple of solutions we could work through.

If this is a temporary financial bind, and you still want the camera, but it
will be a month or so before you can pay, just don't worry about it and pay
me when you can.   That's no big deal.

If you really don't want it anymore, that's fine too.  Just put a new
address label on it and send it right back to:

Tom Scales
9500 Arboretum Blvd
Austin TX 78759

I'll even drop the money in the mail to pay for it, since it was my fault
you got it when you weren't ready.

Seriously though, if it is just a payment timing problem, I'm not going to
rush you at all. Get the camera out, have fun with it, and pay when you can.

Tom