Re: Re: [OM] Hoya lens? and other grumblings...

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] Hoya lens? and other grumblings...
From: Vaughan Bromfield <vaughan.bromfield@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 09:29:01 +1000
Lex originally wrote:

> > That many of us believe we are as talented as some well-known photographers
> > - - but nobody's heard of us.

Frank Ernens replied:

> Lex, your response is an ad hominem attack on me:

Vaughan Bromfield added:

Errr, I actually thought he was talking about me. <blush>

I haven't even *started* that book of mine yet, let alone finished it.
Neither have I followed up on all of those great photo ideas I have.
I've *almost* started a lot of really great things... and I HATE lesser
mortals thatn me being more successful.

Lex, that post struck a chord in me. We should get together and chat
some time... ;-)

Vaughan