Re: Re: [OM] Hoya lens? and other grumblings...

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] Hoya lens? and other grumblings...
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 02:41:26 GMT
Yikes, ya caught me, Vaughan! (What I write is more often self-reflective than a projection.)

Hey, unfinished grand plans - story of my creative existence. I'm fortunate to have had both of the plays (short) I *did* finish produced in Dallas. But as a director it was far easier to work from other playwright's creations. So I've finished no other plays nor even made a serious start on my Great American Novel.

The more list-pertinent side of this is that I am working seriously and consistently on my petrified wood structure project with an eye toward publication, and have been doing so more vigorously since getting an OM-1 and joining this list. So in some mysterious way, Zuikophilism has contributed.

Could it be, also, that photographers are actually *less* bitchy and neurotic than actors? Hmm...

Lex
===