Re: [OM] T20 Auto Connector

Subject: Re: [OM] T20 Auto Connector
From: rdk@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 19:15:56 +0200

ian john waller <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on 10-08-2000 18:08:10

Please respond to olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To:   olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc:    (bcc: Roger D. Key/Dan Net)

In message <39922171.A161DEC@xxxxxxxxx>, Steve Goss <steveg3@xxxxxxxxx>
writes
>The Camera Trader in Englewood, Colorado had two NIB t20 connnectors when I was
>there in July.  $25 each.  They were in the box of Olympus stuff behind the
>counter.
>They are on the web at www.cameratraderinc.com
>
>Steve Goss

Thanks Steve, sadly they were gone when I enquired.

Thanks all, as well to those have posted URL's, unfortunately no luck so
far. There is a common problem, shops are advertising them on their web
pages, but either do not update when they sell it or just leave the item
on the list (so it appears they carry a comprehensive range)?
--
ian john waller

The Butterflies of Northumberland and Co. Durham
http://www.ijwaller.demon.co.uk/butterfly.htm