RE: [OM] More found goodies

Subject: RE: [OM] More found goodies
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 18:16:28 -0400
Stopped in Fairborn Camera just outside of Dayton today.  They had 2 items
that may be of interest:
1. OM-2n w/50 1.4 MC lens, ser # < 1,000,000.  Price $229.  Lens looks
EXCELLENT, very clean, likely a 9.   Body is in similar shape except for the
usual scratches on the film holder and around the back.  Has some dust, but
no scratches or marks that I could easily detect.  There is no MD cover.
Looks very nice.  Oh, yes, has 1-11 screen installed.
2. XA-2/ w/A-11 flash. Price $99.  Probably an 8.5 on the Richter scale.  I
didn't look too long and hard at this because it is not a camera that
excites me.  But, there were no scratches, etc.  Looked clean.  No battery
installed, so I couldn't check it out.

These are both at:
Fairborn Camera  & Video
14 E. Main St.
Fairborn, OH 45324
faircam@xxxxxxxxxx
phone: (937) 878-4391

The person that showed me the OM is Mike Petrose one of the owners.  I've
bought used from them before.  Excellent people.  A lot like Foto Center in
Cleveland, but don't "deal" quite as much.

Brian P. Huber

Troy, OH
bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx