[OM] Zakynthos - Greece

Subject: [OM] Zakynthos - Greece
From: "Jordan" <jkoussis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 08:53:21 +0300
I am really sorry Paul, I didn't notice your post about visiting Zakynthos,
maybe I was in vacation when you sent it. But even if I had, I have only
been there as a child, 30+ years ago, so I don't remember anything about it.
Greece has too many islands, nobody has been in all of them.
>From now on though, if someone from the list wants to visit my country, I
will be happy to give any information I can, from personal experience -if I
have been in the place you will visit- or general.
I am sure you will have many beautiful photos from Zakynthos anyway. I would
like to see them too.

Many kisses from Greece,
Jordan.