Re: [OM] Norwegian equipment

Subject: Re: [OM] Norwegian equipment
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 07:17:04 GMT
I'm getting this image of "Daddy" T. sitting in the back of a Caddy lined with red fringe. Through the partially opened window he beckons at johns (and bills, bobs, lexes, etc.) with tantalizing glimpses of exposed, glistening black barrels. That "Pimps Up, Zuikos Down" special they've been running on HBO must be getting to me.

Lex
===