RE: [OM] 3rd party auto extension tubes- VIVITAR

Subject: RE: [OM] 3rd party auto extension tubes- VIVITAR
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 03:04:14 -0700
Hi Brian:

<< I thought of something that might help on eBay and other places.  If
my memory serves me right from ~ 25 years ago, the OM extension tube set
from Vivitar was listed as an AT-21.  (21 was OM, 3 was Nikon F, 4 was
Canon FD, 7 was Minolta, etc.).  The Vivitar TC for OM would have been
an EXT-21. >>

Brian, that is scary! Yup, the 1978 era set I just posted about says
AT-21.  What a memory.  No wonder I see photo equipment
manufacturer/distributor sales reps who have left that career now
selling camera gear on eBay.  They can still capitalize on their vast
knowledge.  Example: dscamera (Daryl) in Los Angeles, who has offered a
slew of OM gear recently on eBay. Like 3 successive Battery Pack 2 units
. . .

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV