[OM] website update

Subject: [OM] website update
From: Dirk Wright <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 16:03:06 +0000
Hello, I updated my web site about my neighborhood and added a gallery page.
Hope you enjoy it!

http://www.kreative.net/wright/hickoryclusterweb/hc2intro.html

I'm not really satisfied with the images in digital form. Anyone have advice
on which film scans the best? I think I should use a low contrast film, since
these images have way too much contrast in them. I used Kodak's 100VS
etkachrome.
--
Be Seeing You.
Dirk Wright