Re: [OM] Back in the groove...ish

Subject: Re: [OM] Back in the groove...ish
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 02:22:58 GMT
Welcome back, Donald.  Looking forward to seeing the pix.

Yikes, I hadn't realized how verbose I've been!

I know how you feel about the iS- camera. While I've used only an iS-2 so far, it's so intuitive and responsive for fast shooting it's become a serious threat to my brace of Can-not-an-OM-on T70s, which I love for their dirt-simply AE modes and built-in winder that doesn't penalize me with added bulk. But the iS-2 and iS-3 have all that, plus they cover the focal lengths I use most often without the hassle of swapping lenses around.

Fortunately - or not - the iS-2 belongs to my mom so I have to pry it from her tenancious fingers.

Lex
===