RE: [OM] Tokina 28-85?

Subject: RE: [OM] Tokina 28-85?
From: "George Sears" <gwsears@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 10:51:43 -0400

Just thought i'd mention this lens I inquired about. Someone may
be interested. No connection with the seller.

geo2

Hello,

Yes the 35-70/2.8 Tokina lens is available.
Shipping UPS is $9.

We also have 62mm protective UV filters:  $7 used and $14 new.

Thank you for your order or inquiry
Brooklyn Camera Exchange
488 Sunrise Highway
Rockville Centre NY 11570