Re: [OM] Count Spamula bites again

Subject: Re: [OM] Count Spamula bites again
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 23:31:05 GMT
I'm actually tempted by a couple of come-ons. I had to leave college in my junior year to go back to work full-time. Since then I've accumulated enough continuing education and specialty training to amount to several hundred hours. But in what? Life Survival Sciences? Philosophy of Existence? Master of Making It?

Pile it on.

Lex
===
(Working toward Bachelor of Zuikophilosophy and OMology.)