RE: [OT] hifi was:[OM] Lens Test

Subject: RE: [OT] hifi was:[OM] Lens Test
From: "Michael Stephens" <mike1964@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 18:40:09 -0500
Re: [OT] hifi was:[OM] Lens TestI would liken Leica to Audio Research or
maybe Jadis
Olympus would be more like Naim or Linn

-- Mike

ok - for the audiophiles, my gear:

Audio Research SP3-A1 Gold
Audio Research D76 Gold
Rega Planar 3, but Planar 25 on the way
Dynavector 10x4 Mk 2 cartridge (sweet!)
Audio Alchemy DDS 1 Transport
DCM Time Windows
Monarchy/Stan Warren Model 33B DAC
Nakamichi deck
Denon Tuner
DH Labs Silver Sonic cable and interconnect, with WBT RCAs
Monarchy Power Cables