Re: [OT] hifi was:[OM] Lens Test

Subject: Re: [OT] hifi was:[OM] Lens Test
From: RK <rk1@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 21:33:29 +0530
My vote would go to Traffic; a great seminal group, lots of promise (and
copied extensively by the competition) but just as things were going
stratospheric, they disbanded. And lost out.
They have tried to regroup since but the old magic is gone.

Somewhat akin to Olympus with their OM4 launch and then later, the
"regrouping" for the OM2000!

RK