Re: [OM] Steam Railroad Excursion from St. Louis, MO to Hannibal, MO

Subject: Re: [OM] Steam Railroad Excursion from St. Louis, MO to Hannibal, MO
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 11:24:22 GMT
Nifty. I'd love to be able to take that trip, and ride on the narrow gauge trains in Colorado too.

Detrain?  As in, "Git offa de train."?

Lex
===

From: mahlon.r.haunschild@xxxxxx
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 21:56:40 -0500

I thought I would share this event with you as a possible photo-op.  This
steam rail excursion is the sort of thing that doesn't happen very often,
so when an opportunity like this comes up, it shouldn't be missed....We'll detrain on the
Hannibal riverfront within a few blocks of the historic sites. "

regards,

Mahlon