[OM] OM-10 problem

Subject: [OM] OM-10 problem
From: davidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (David Thatcher)
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 17:11:14 +0930 (CST)
Hi All,

has anybody had a problem in the OM-10 with the film takeup spool
clutch?

my recently acquired OM-10 suffers from this, if you wind the lever
with no film, it seems to turn OK, but as soon as you attempt to load
film, the advance sprocket pours film into the takeup area but the
spool does not turn, with obvious results...

I am new to photography as such (only a point & shoot since high
school,  20 years ago!!). The OM was recommended to me as a good camera
to start with, & after looking around a while, I bought the 10 & a
100-300/f5.6 Tokina as well.

New to the list (obviously!!!)...

DavidT
Adelaide, South Australia