[OM] "Pulling" an Ilford HP5 ???

Subject: [OM] "Pulling" an Ilford HP5 ???
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 23:47:36 +0200 (CEST)
Hiya people,

I had the misfortune of grossly overexposing an HP5...I forgot to change
the ISO-setting. Hence the metering (and exposure) of the HP5 (400
ISO) was as a Delta100.

Now, how would I go about developing that film? I've got no experience in
"pulling" a film, so any advice is appreciated.

Ohh, normally I use Tetenal Ultrafin for developing negatives - Ilford
ID11 only occationally.

OM-content....well, guess on which camera I forgot to turn the
ISO-dial.....

Mange hilsner / Sincerely

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)