Re: [OM] "Pulling" an Ilford HP5 ???

Subject: Re: [OM] "Pulling" an Ilford HP5 ???
From: elvis3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 17:41:20 -0600 (MDT)
Hiya Mange,

Try dropping the development of the the film by 20%.  Depending on your
subject, you may not have to reduce it by not much more than 10%.  For
myself,  I routinely expose at ISO200 and develop in Rodinal at 1:50 dilution
for 17 minutes.  Hope this helps (though there is NO definite gauge on pull
development since there are too many variables at time).

OM content: Been meaning to ask the wise minds here,  does (did) Olympus ever
make any large format lenses? I know that are heavy into medical but was
wondering if they also have large format lenses (my other toy :)

Elvis