Re: [OM] Vacation Tales

Subject: Re: [OM] Vacation Tales
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 21:13:01 -0700 (PDT)
Chris wrote:
You were right, gang...  I only twice reached for the longer focal
length...  once when shooting a brown bear from about 50 years (nice
safe distance), (snip)
This time-traveling must be really exciting! I envy you your
experiences, especially in beautiful BC . . . beam me up!! (Reminds me
of a T-shirt I once saw in Sydney, with a picture of Mr. Spock dressed
as a transvestite and saying, "Beat me up, Scotty!") ;-). BTW, what
happens when you flash back to a time before OM was invented: does your
camera vanish? <G>

Regards,