Re: [OM] Street shooting (a little long)

Subject: Re: [OM] Street shooting (a little long)
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 04:26:55 GMT
Hey, where are those willowy blondes, etc., when I'm downtown? All I get is pudgy guys wearing Walkmen listening to Eminem. Guess the flatiron building is the wrong side of downtown for what you saw.

For folks unfamiliar with downtown Fort Worth, it's really a small downtown, easily (and safely) walked, but has very different personalities from one end to the next.

Kinda like OMs and Can-not-an-OM-ons.

Lex
===