Re: [OM] Re: OM2n spongy shutter

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OM2n spongy shutter
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 20:38:46 -0400
The release shaft is a long bar that extends down inside the front casting,
next to the self timer.  Liquid goes in at the release button, runs down the
shaft and stops at the lever and shoulder screw which moves the action along
the bottom of the camera.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000