re: [OM] iS3000 and Belgium ????

Subject: re: [OM] iS3000 and Belgium ????
From: "marc simon" <marc.simon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 19:21:05 +0200
Hi Donald, you wrote:
>>Thanks to Susan and Per; I felt I had to apologise to the List (the
>mighty List) for not using my OMs for the Tour ;-). I used both >iS3000 and
OM2n for the Etape du Tour amateur mass ride, and >decided my hit rate was
going to be higher using the autofocus.

one more convinced user of the IS3000 ! By the way Lex suggest recently to
Ken Norton :
>>Try an  iS-3, especially if you can borrow one and shoot a roll or >>find
a store that  will let you shoot a test roll...
But Ken is already  an IS3 from a long time and if you look in the archive
you can read that a lot of "test rolls" have been exposed..!

about Belgium you wrote:
>>One thing I am looking at is the possibilities for making it to Botrange
on the 9th September. It's Fiona's September holiday, and we have friends in
Mondorf-les-Bains in Luxembourg. We've taken the train to Clervaux from Lux
city before, and drove to Bastogne and Liege for the famous bike race a few
years ago. Do-able. Maybe Marc or one of the others could comment?

of course you'll be welcome we already "have people" from Texas, from
Germany, from the Netherlands ...a Scotsman will give more universality at
our meeting ! It looks lilke you already know some fine places of Belgium
contact me for the details
regards
marc
Namur Belgium