Ree: [OM] Shiping costs - USPS International Rate Calculator

Subject: Ree: [OM] Shiping costs - USPS International Rate Calculator
From: Larry <Halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 01:14:01 -0400
At 10:54 PM 8/16/2000 +0200, you wrote:

>Hi,
>
>somehow off topic, but can anyone tell me please
>how much it will cost to send some stuff from
>the USA to my place (Berlin/Germany)
>are there different possibilities ?
>- land/sea (longest)
>- by air (shortest)

http://ircalc.usps.gov/

United States Postal Service
International Rate Calculator  (or go to Domestic Rate Calculator)
What would you like to mail?
Bullet A Letter or Letter Package
Bullet A Package (No correspondence enclosed)
Bullet A Postcard or Aerogramme
Bullet Printed Matter or Matter for the Blind
Bullet Volume Mailing  (More than 5 pieces)

US Postal Service Global Delivery Services
International Postal Rates and Fees (Pub. 51)  (Text rate tables)
Postal Explorer CD-ROM Ordering Information
Postal Explorer Complete rates and mailing standards for all domestic and international mail
(International rates effective through Postal Bulletin 22029, 7/27/2000)
!