Re: [OM] Shiping costs ?

Subject: Re: [OM] Shiping costs ?
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 08:48:18 GMT
Ditto, Larry's experiences. I've mailed (USPS) items to Canada and Europe. Don't recall how I labelled them, but the recipients said the items arrived in good condition, on time and without additional charges or fees. Presumably my homebrewed looking packing job didn't look very businesslike, so customs didn't assume there was any need to tear it open and tax the stuff to pieces.

Lex
===