Re: [OM] Provia 100F versus Kodachrome

Subject: Re: [OM] Provia 100F versus Kodachrome
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 22:18:13 +1000
As an OM-1n diehard, I've got to stand up for KOdachrome. As I posted a
while ago, I tried Velvia and found that I knew Kodachrome. From what I've
seen, Kodachrome does snow best by far (I just spent 2 days at a school ski
camp).
64 ASA does not bother me as I nearly always use a tripod anyway.
And I've seen some E6 shots I took 17 years ago, and the colur is changing.
The Kodachromes are rock solid. New E6 may say they are better, but only
time will really tell.
And it is the film emulsion used to calibrate the OTF characteristics. So
all you auto shooters should be using it!

Foxy 8-}