Re: [OM] iS3000 and Belgium ????

Subject: Re: [OM] iS3000 and Belgium ????
From: "Keith Berry" <k.berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 18:13:03 +0100
Foxy wrote:

> ...I was impressed about the bloke using it for motor sport shots.

I've been impressed by List members' favourable comments about it, but
although I haven't seen one in real life, I've looked at pictures of the iS
3(000)and have wondered just what you do to hold it securely, the left side
of the body being missing and replaced with a smooth-looking surface with no
obvious finger holds. If I see one in a shop I'll ask for a feel.

Regards
Keith Berry