Re: [OM] 35-70/4 AF Lens

Subject: Re: [OM] 35-70/4 AF Lens
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 13:18:19 -0500
Cc: <SandyAlice3@xxxxxx>
There is a special cable that plugs in there. The other end plugs into a
Winder and has a button on the top. You press the button as your shutter
release and when the lens finishes focusing, it takes the picture.

http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/veluwen/om-sif/motordrivegroup/in-focus_trigge
r_cord.htm

You got a great deal. I paid a LOT more for mine.  Now you need an
OM-F/OM-30 to go with it.

Tom