Re: [OM] Shipping costs ?

Subject: Re: [OM] Shipping costs ?
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 18:31:18 GMT
Ah, don't apologize, Keith. I just joined the eBay-fray and find the site immensely entertaining. Not for buying and selling. For the snotty comments some folks make about one another! I love it! Man, with some of these bidders and sellers on eBay, you'd better hope you don't make the teensiest little mistake or they're gonna turn the burners up full blast.

(Obligatory OM content: I have, so far, observed no such snottiness among OM bidders and sellers.)

Lex
===