Reeee: [OM] Re: reflections on reflections

Subject: Reeee: [OM] Re: reflections on reflections
From: Larry <Halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 19:19:29 -0400
The point people often seem to miss here (on this subject) is, like I've
mentioned before, there are multicoated zuiko lenses marked "MC" that reflect NO
green whatsoever, but only rose, yellow, white, etc. I think these are earlier
multicoated versions of the OM lenses, so will specifically say MC, like the
50mm
f1.4 I just sold.

Larry